Warrenty & Return Policy
We offer a 30-Day Manufacturers Warranty against defects in materials & workmanship.
***NOTE: ALL Herbal Vaporizers have a Manufactures Warranty. All warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer with proof of purchase. Please do not return herbal devices to the store.
Please inspect and test all products upon receipt, the 30-day return window begins regardless of whether the products were opened or not.
After the 30-day return period ends, we try our best to provide as much assistance as possible with any manufacturer defect problems that may arise. We value your business, and always try to work out the best possible solution to issues on a case-by-case basis. We strive to be as reasonable and fair as possible and hope our customers reciprocate.
Unfortunately consumables are always a FINAL SALE (e-juice, coils, tanks,rebuildable atomizers, accessories, drip tips, replacement parts, rebuildable supplies, etc).
Our 30-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered. Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to Vallhund Vapes and Vallhund Vapes assume all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable/creditable.
What is not covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
Please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.